Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
2. The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
3. Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
4. The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
5. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
6. If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Copyright on any research article is transferred in full to the journal. The copyright transfer includes the right to reproduce and distribute the article in any form of reproduction (printing, electronic media or any other form). The authors are needed to transfer the copyright to the journal by signing the Copyright Transfer form. The Copyright form will be sent to authors via email once the final comments (from reviewers and editors) are addressed. Articles in this journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Articles in this journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. This license permits all users, including the author(s), to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format. You can also remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purposes, even commercially. But you must give appropriate credit, providing a link to the license and indicating if changes were made, and you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.